The Covid-19 Ceasefire Tracker is a publicly available digital tracking tool to examine the consequences of the coronavirus outbreak on peace processes and armed conflict across the world. The tool monitors the progress of ceasefires alongside live data on infection rates in country. The data can be viewed in a timeline format, a search browse format, and a map format which also includes live data on infection rates in country.
Ceasefires in a Time of Covid-19 is a collaborative project between the following research partners:
- Political Settlements Research Programme (PeaceRep’s predecessor programme)
- Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
- Center for Security Studies (CSS) at ETH Zurich
- Conciliation Resources
- Mediateur (European Forum for International Mediation and Dialogue)
- The United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
With thanks to contributions from the Mediation Support Unit in the UN Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs.